Monday, February 6, 2012

Risk or Rust



It is easy to get in a comfort zone and not move out, for everyone. Especially if you have a mental disorder.  We must realize life begins when we move out in faith, beyond what we can do in our own strength.  It is risky.  The fear of failure and thinking you cannot accomplish anything different than where we are grows us stagnant. There is no joy in living.  To move out of your comfort zone is where life begins.  Remember the same power, the Spirit, that raised Christ from the dead lives in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7