Thursday, February 16, 2012

Painting of my dear friend, Denise Sagan

Denise is a christian and God has richly blessed her with a wonderful gift.  God also blesses non christians with gifts, beauty, talent for us to enjoy and learn.  It is called common grace.  He gives it to everyone for our delight and enjoyment in this world.  Expand, Grow, Enjoy, look for beauty and grace all around you in Gods creation.  He does it to make this world a better place for you and me.  It is not earned.  That is why it is called grace.  It is not just to christians.  It is common to the just and unjust.  He is ruling the earth for His church says Tim Keller.  It is for you.  Respect beauty and truth and wisdom and insight anywhere we find it because we know every good and perfect gift is from our Heavenly Father.  Our maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7