Friday, February 10, 2012

Spoiled Brat



The story goes that this Indian girl fell in love and  her dad promised her to another warrior.  So she took her life.  I have not taken my life but have been off and on, in a state of depression for 16 years.  I think it is because I have not gotten my way about my life.  What a spoiled brat I have been.  Oh the things I have wanted have been good things but my life has just not gone the way I thought it should.

Mondays devotional will be more in detail I pray.  Thank you so very much for your prayers for me.  I feel like I have touched the hem of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

          LETS BE REAL...   No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us.       One of the thing...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7