Friday, February 10, 2012

Spoiled Brat



The story goes that this Indian girl fell in love and  her dad promised her to another warrior.  So she took her life.  I have not taken my life but have been off and on, in a state of depression for 16 years.  I think it is because I have not gotten my way about my life.  What a spoiled brat I have been.  Oh the things I have wanted have been good things but my life has just not gone the way I thought it should.

Mondays devotional will be more in detail I pray.  Thank you so very much for your prayers for me.  I feel like I have touched the hem of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7