Friday, February 24, 2012

Peace


 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.  Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.
When read or study or hear Gods word.  The Spirit brings it to our minds and heart and we remember it.  The Spirit is our teacher. 
Jesus gives us peace.  It is not the kind of no conflict or trouble.  It is an inner peace.  The Peace that comes from fellowship with Jesus.  He is Peace Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7