Sunday, February 26, 2012

He Understands



Have you every been happy and sad at the same time?  My dad went home to be with Jesus last night.  I am so joyful that he is rid of his sick, broken down body.  But at the same time so thankful he is with Jesus and all the saints that went before him.  What joy there must be in heaven.  Even so I know Jesus is weeping and grieving with me now.  He knows my loss and my joy because of the cross.  I can have compassion and fellowship with Him because He understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7