Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lonely Road


There is usually a time in our life when we feel all alone.  Maybe our friends have betrayed us.  Family doesn't understand.  It is just us alone walking a fearful path.  Then we remember or are reminded we are not alone.  The Fathers love is with us.  Jesus is interceding for us.  The Spirit never leaves us.  God may not remove our circumstances but He promises to walk with us through them.
We will make it.  In the end it will be all for His glory.  We will think I have just got to hold on to Jesus.  We find it is Jesus holding on to us!  He finally is center of our lives.  He is more important than anything or anyone.  We praise Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7