Monday, February 6, 2012

Dry Bones

Since I wrote the last post it has been running through my mind.  That is what I do sometimes is obscess over things.  Can't get them out of my mind.

Tears began to stream down my face as I remembered yesterday.  Sundays are particularily hard.  I was dragging.  I kept saying if I can just get to the shower and to church I know I will feel better.  I called several friends to pray I would push through the wall before me and get to church.

Well I made it praying each step of the way.  And midway of hearing Jesus loves you.  You can trust Him.  Let Him breath life into you.  An encounter with the living God changes everything. The cloud did begin to lift.  It was a great day but today I am needing Jesus all over again.  Praying from one task to another.  I have been made needy.  I need God most of the time just to get through my days.  But how awesome He is.  He has risen and lives within me. Breathing, giving life to my dry bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7