Sunday, April 21, 2013

Can God Really Meet My Needs?


When God works in your heart all things are new. I don't want to die anymore. Grace has gotten a hold of me. Oh I would never deliberately hurt myself but I would pray just take me home Lord. I have found a life in Christ that I can't wait to wake up in the mornings just to be with God and see who and what He is going to do in my day. All of you are largely responsible for helping me get where I am, through prayer, encouragement, teaching, leading, your writings and quotes, even a little rebuking. I know of Christ living in and through me, His and the Father and Spirit's love and acceptance for me. I have value and worth. God is not safe but He is good.

I had a most wonderful morning of worship. Gods presence is so amazing to His children. Those who desperately need Him and want to worship HIm above all else. He gives us this heart. It is not of our own doing but by grace.

God is opening so many doors right now. I feel frozen. God keeps bringing opportunities and people and I am doing very little. There are things I am just not doing anything about. I have prayed He would use what He has so graciously given me to give to others. I think I am scared. I am fearful. In my heart I don't know why, in my head I would say afraid of failure and of getting hurt. I loved it when Rose Marie Miller said in Fear to Freedom, she wouldn't move out of the canal. I think Lord I am afraid to move out of my comfort zone of comfort into the unknown waters.

Does God really mean what He says...WIll He meet my every need? WIll He, is He big enough, to comfort me. When I am hurt, and I will be, can He hold me close to His heart and it be enough. Can I lose myself again, think of others and not myself?. Move out in faith and love and risk the chance of loosing it all to gain it all, Him. Am I running from pain? These things are in the hidden places of my heart. I can say all the right things but I cannot be truly healed covering up my emotions.

Since I wrote this, a few days ago to my prayer team, I have noticed I am not so fearful. I am taking steps to move into unknown places, even the storm on the water, like Peter. Jesus is calling me and I have stepped out on the water. I am not sinking yet. If I keep my eyes on Him and don't look down I won't. It is when I look at my circumstances and think they can bring life, that I get into trouble. I am being a part of peoples lives and loving being with them. Many of them are you. Thank you for trusting me with your heart. If you have not and want to message me, I am here. I don't have all the answers but I can listen and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7