Monday, July 30, 2012

Such precious times

I already miss my daughter.  After the kids would go to bed and a hectic, busy, loud, demanding, fun day.  She and I would sit on the back porch, the fans blowing, the crickets singing and  the darkness would come upon us.  We would just sit there together.  Sometimes talking, sometimes not.  Smoking cigarette, drinking coke and listening to her sing her favorite songs with youtube all night long.  We would sit there with each other til the sun began to rise.  I learned so much from her.  She is such a wise woman.  Suffering has taught her so much.  As I sit here tears streaming down m;y face I can't help but think she will never know my love for her til she does an alnighter with her daughter when she is a woman.  Such precious times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7