Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Attitude

Vacations are great I guess.  I don't take many.  Just sitting on the screened in porch.  Hearing the fireworks, listening to the critters here and feeling the breeze and smell of the ocean.  Sounds wonderful doesn't it.  It is nice and I don't want to seem ungrateful but I miss the quiet of my home.  The silence I am use to.  Haven't seen a sunrise yet.  Think I will try to get out in the morning.  I miss having my own space to meditate and ponder.  Hearing the music I so love.  Reading and studying.  Am not writing anything except here.   On the flip side loving being with family.  Really going to miss them when they leave.

Went to lunch and a little shopping with an old friend today.  Really loved seeing her and catching up.  Been to the beach and for ice cream with the grand boys.  So wish they were closer.  They grow up so fast.  Where does the time go?

I pray I am not so self centered the rest of the time here.  I need to be giving more instead of thinking of my inconveniences.  So enjoy my family but felt so tired on coming here.  I have a migraine tonight.  Been trying to cut out the sodas and not so much caffeine.  Maybe why Don't really know.

Gonna pray for a new attitude tonight.  Would like to take a walk on the beach in the morning.  Haven't taken advantage of being here.  More family comes tomorrow.  Just want to enjoy our time left here and with them all.  I am just rambling.  Hope you have a good night and find the peace that our Savior provides.  The comfort from His heart to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7