Sunday, July 15, 2012

He knows me

It has been a good day.  Rest body and soul.  Didn't know I was so tired.  Got a glimpse at the ocean.  It is amazing how big God is.  How great His creation is. It is so vast.  I am but a speck of dust in comparison but yet He loves and knows all about me.  I have no fear of being open and honest with Him about my heart.  He is fully aware before a though comes into being in my mind.  When there was silence and void He was.  So incomprehensible that He always was and always will be.  That He knew me before time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7