Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun at the Ocean

My granddaughter has been scared of storms.  She went out on the beach the first few days.  Then she and I were watching television and it said something about it storming at the beach.  She would not go back to the beach for fear of the storm.  We all decided to go to the beach so she had to go.  There was no one for her to stay with.  After explaining, coaxing, begging her mother had to drag her to the beach.  When she got there she began to play in the sand.  Then I look over and she was running to the ocean soon to hit the waves with all her might.  She was free from fear and having the time of her life.

I thought my Father has to do the same thing with me.  Drag me into my fears to delight.  As long as I stand at bay I will never live life to its fullest or experience the joys it has to offer.  The wonderful gifts my Father has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7