Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Look

I haven't written here or on Whispers of God much lately.  I have written on Desperate Delight Facebook if you want to take a glance.  I have had lots of family and been out of town.  I have thought about you though and looking forward to getting back on some kind of routine here.

The Look...You know what I mean.  The look that says you must be crazy.  Or what is wrong with you.  Who does she think she is?  I am so mad at her.  Just look at her.  The list could go on and on.

We talk about what we say.  Or what we do.  But do we ever talk about the look?  The look that is worth a thousand words?

Watch people around you.  Be conscience of your own facial expressions.  See if you can affirm someone.  Give them a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7