Tuesday, August 14, 2012

To find me

Sitting at a local cork and bean shop in a small town in the Great Smoky Mountains.  Great food, good coffee, and love being with my friends on the internet just catching up.

It is beautiful here.  The view from the porch of the house is breath taking.  Loved sitting out there this morning with my coffee.  God is so good to send up surprises when we least expect them.

Thinking just now about my visit here I thought...I have found God, beauty, good food and drink.  If only I could find me.  Sometimes I just wonder what I am to be doing with my life.  Guess I feel a little lost with all the family leaving to go home.  Oh I know all the correct answers.  To enjoy and Glorify God.  To love and serve Him by serving others.  But in what way.  I even thought of the scripture Lord what do you expect of me to walk justly, love mercy and walk humbly with our God.  Is it so simple.  Am I trying to complicate things.  Make it hard.  Things have been hard for a while.  Now that I am removed from the circumstances that trouble me.  I feel lost.

Hoping to have more quiet time and meditation.  My purpose can't be just to find peace and joy.  It has to be more than that.  It has to be to be with God and enjoy HIm.

Hope to find me while I am here.  Hope to meet with God...

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7