Monday, December 31, 2012

Keep your peace and joy!

Decide today what you are going to do and what kinda day it is going to be through depending on your Heavenly Father. Though hard and difficult may come your way trust Him through it all. Don't let your circumstances or difficult relationship or uncertainty determine your peace and joy. If you feel your peace and joy slipping away confess it to the Lord. Tell Him your burdens, then give them to Him. Ask Him to take you anxiety through prayer. Be anxious for nothing He tells us but to pray. That is because He knows we will become anxious and fearful but He tells us what to do when that happens. Run to the only secure and safe place, His loving arms. Ask Him to return to you your peace and joy by leaning on Him through it all.

This picture is the view I had this morning out my back door.  I watched it for about 10 minutes getting brighter and brighter.  Then the color was gone except in my mind and camera.  God is so good to give us moments like this that are spectacular.  What a wonderful creator our God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7