Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas


Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas
Just went through gathering from the farm. Cedar, magnolia leaves, holly and eucalyptus. Don't tell my son yet but mostly from his yard. Kinda like he comes in and takes from my pantry and refrigerator at night. Tell him we are even lol. The lights are on the tree.  Waiting for my husband to tie it to the window.  It fell last year.  Got the wood for the fireplace. Got the chili on and hopefully making brownies. Got the nativity in place. The music nearby.  Everything is out for the den. Having a cup of c
offee. Would rather it be a glass of wine but that is another story. Anyway sitting here taking before pictures. If there is an after picture anytime soon I will show you the before ones at the same time lol. Missing family but other than that is it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. Jesus is in this Place and in my heart for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7