Saturday, December 8, 2012

Through the Fire

A friend of mine posted this morning that we all have needs. The need to be accepted, secure, listened to, have compassion and love. That when we meet other needs we find our own met. I so want to do this to others. I have been shown this so much through all you people of grace. I have been through the fire and you and the Lord have walked with me through it. I am coming out of it now and I
have such a heart of love and gratitude it has to go somewhere or I feel like I will explode. It is overflowing and it cannot be contained. It is given to me to be given away. When we go through suffering His love and glory is revealed in us. We are like beautiful stones in His crown of glory.

The Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of his people. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown. Zechariah 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7