Saturday, December 15, 2012

Please help


I am going out on a limb by saying what I am about to say. Every human being needs to be educated on mental health. You can go to NAMI website. National Alliance of the Mentally Ill and educate yourself for yourself and your loved ones. There are warning signs of those with illusions and delusions if you know what 
to look for. The government should be investing more into mental health instead of less each year. One in four will suffer sometime in their life with mental issues of some kind. This disease can not be ignored nor excused. We must fight this horrible disease with all our might. How many warnings do we need to take action? It is a matter of life and death. Let your voice be heard to you senators and congressman. I do not know if this is the situation with this man that committed this violent act to the innocent people but I have heard he was a very disturbed young man. These killing cannot go on and us not try to do something to prevent them.


Please read the following post Evil has not won if you haven't already.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7