Thursday, June 7, 2012

Walk of Faith


Desperate Delight
We see, acknowledge and confess our sin but there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. It is the love of God that brings about repentance. That is how God brings about change in us. We cannot bring true heart change on our own. We need the Spirit. Seeing your sin is just acknowledging what all Christ did for you on the cross. Forgiveness brings tremendous joy!
It is a walk of faith. left foot repentance, right foot faith. For every one look at your sin take 10 looks at the Cross of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7