Thursday, June 7, 2012

Song of Solomon


Song of Solomon 1:1-3

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Young Shulammite Bride and Jerusalem’s Daughters

The [a]Song of Songs, which is Solomon’s.
[b]May he kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine.
“Your oils have a pleasing fragrance,
Your name is like [c]purified oil;
Therefore the [d] maidens love you.


One of the most beautiful love stories ever written Song of Solomon.  It is said that it is between Jesus and His bride, the church.  It has deep meaning that we may not understand til heaven.  It is the love story we can understand to relate to one we will know fully in eternity.  Very symbolic as I might suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7