Thursday, June 14, 2012

What am I thinking...


what is on my mind hmmm. I saw a 4 ft black snake on my steps yesterday. The most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Pain for someone I love. Joy for another. Laughing at my husband riding around all day in this big equipment. Makes me think of big boys and their toys. Missing my family awful. Praising God all day long. Have never felt better and so thankful. Love my volunteer job and the people there. I am just glad to be alive but can't wait to see Him face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7