Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Gifts


Matthew 7:11
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!

Luke 11:13
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”

Even the hard things in our life are used as a good gift from the Father. This is not a name it and claim it but it is a promise to trust that all things that happen to you are sifted through His fingers of love.

The most wonderful gift is the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit of God. He teaches, corrects, imparts wisdom and the love of God. His gentle nudge will guide your way. His whisper will tell you the things of God and give you the power to live and love. Learn to listen to His voice.
Lean into Christ.  His Spirit will show you a way where there seems to be no way.

3 comments:

  1. The guy my ex girlfriend left me for dropped her for someone he works with! Your spell works fast! Of course she called me but I want nothing to do with her. I love knowing I had everything to do with this, wiseindividualspell@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hard thing Benson. Sometimes the hardest of times bring the greatest blessing. God doesn't keep us from hard situations and people aways but He does promise to go through them with us. Thanks so much for your post. I will be praying for you today on this wonderful Sabbath. I know He is drawing you so very near. Soak in His love. The one who never leaves us or disappoints us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes,Life can be very displeasing especially when we loose the ones we love and cherish so much. in this kind of situation where one loses his/her soul mate there are several dangers engage in it. one may no longer be able to do the things he was doing before then success will be very scarce and happiness will be rare. that person was created to be with you for without him things may fall apart. That was my experience late last year. but thank god today i am happy with him again. all thanks goes to Dr. EDIONWE, i was nearly loosing hope until i saw an article on how Dr. EDIONWE could cast a love spell to make lovers come back. There is no harm in trying, i said to my self. i contacted him via email: edionwesolutiontemle@yahoo.com. words will not be enough to appreciate what he has done for me. i have promised to share the good news as long as i live.

    ReplyDelete

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7