Thursday, July 18, 2013

Discouraged

I met with Martha,and my cousin today about the book. There is a big error in printing the book. I cannot sell it this way. I don't know what I am going to do with the books because of this huge error. PLease pray some thoughts come to me that I can use it as it is in some way. It was not cheap to have them self published and don't feel I can invest in any more prints at this time because of that. I am probably going to have it on e book. I just thought isn't it a thing that a lady with a messed up life would print a messed up book. Like I said God uses crooked sticks. Hope and pray he uses this. I sure do appreciate your prayers and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7