Monday, July 22, 2013

Some sweet day...

Romans 8:21-23
New King James Version (NKJV)
21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

Kate had a healthy baby boy. The article said how proud they are.

I sat one evening with a group of young moms. The topic of childbirth came up. I made the statement that I had all my children by natural childbirth but one and I didn't love the others any more that the one I had something before I delivered.

The whole earth is in labor, breathe in 1 2 3 and out. In and out. Sometimes I ache and dream of redemption of our body, myself, my family and so many I love. We groan within ourselves eagerly waiting for the adoption. Our fullness realized. It is already but not yet. I long for deliverance from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of being a child of God. We are promised, guaranteed. There is the pain and then the relief. We are promised it so.

When the next suffering come or even the one that is here now, remember the promised of God to His children. There is a greater day coming but until then He is with us through it all. He feels every pain. None of it is wasted. Whether you have had a child, or father, or whatever your situation you know the pains of labor that creations suffers. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Remember the cross and the promise. Some sweet day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7