Monday, July 15, 2013

What Do I Do

Where do I run? What do I do? All my projects are taken care of that I had lined up. The grands are gone. All that is left is a memory. A joyful memory.

I want to be in God will. I think what is happening is His will. He wills it to be so.  He is above revealing His will to me.  He is not about keeping it a secret.  I am to plan well, seek others advice, look to His word and pray.  Then I can go forth knowing He uses it all for good even when I may not make the easiest choice it does not mean it was not the best for me.

I have slept a lot since the kids gone. I am thinking about taking some courses for counseling. Mostly counseling myself. My mind has to stay going and so does my body or I feel I will fade away. I got my book finished. So details to take care of there.

The kids left me with such joy. Life is so wonderful as a child. I had a good friends wife pass today into the arms of Jesus. I am sad and happy about that. She will be so missed here but in such a better place. Please pray for her husband that God will comfort Him as He is. They truly were a picture of Christ and His church.

I am off for now. I have missed you all so much. I just have not had the time or the word.

Keep the faith, press on and keep your eyes on Jesus. He loves you so and brings blessing after blessing your way. Do you have a dream? Don't let it die. Keep pressing onward to what God might do in it and through you. I don't know what God has for me or you but I don't want to stop trying on my end. I am not responsible for the results but am responsible for the doing. Then God takes over. I want to encourage you as I encourage me take that step of faith and press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7