Monday, February 25, 2013

I Could Explode

Our evening...Talking with Sarah of the things of God. Danny cooked pork roast.. I cooked the rest of the soul food.
We ate when Danny got home from church. The kids listening to a sermon on line. Talking about devotionals and daily bible reading. Cars getting stuck. Having to get the tractor and pull my son out. Talking to my grandson about life in Christ.
Then ending the night with Duck Dynasty laughing my head off. I don't even watch television. Just this with my guys.
I am so thankful I could explode. Jesus makes everything beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7