Saturday, January 19, 2013

He's Got A Plan


It has been raining the last few days. Doing a little cooking, soups, and a little around the house. But mostly listening to God. I have been praying about what God wants me involved in this coming year. I don't want to be busy for the sake of being busy. It seems eating and sleeping takes up too much time. They are the necessities of life.
Just sitting here watching the rain hit the window. It is interesting how one drop of rain runs into another and on and on til there is a long stream of water. But then there are those who go nowhere. They just sit on the screen by them selves. Seemingly an isolated existence.
God intends for us to be connected first with Him and then with others. Love represent the drops of rain to me. When we get to overflowing with love it connects us one to another. All the lines are unique and different. They reflect the light like a prism. Love is a beautiful thing. If you don't love your brother whom you have seen how can you love God whom you have not seen. We love God as much as the person we love the least. We are even commanded to love our enemies as He loves us. We can love, if you are a child of God, because He first loved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7