Friday, January 27, 2012

Nor entered into the heart.



                                

                                               1 Cor 2:9 But as it is written:

                                                          Eye has not seen, nor ear heard.
                                                          Nor have entered the heart of man.
                                                          The things which God has prepared for
                                                          those who love Him.


Two days ago I was so depressed I felt I could hardly get in the shower.  My feet were so heavy, I was so sluggish I drug myself to get dressed.  Burdens came in from every side.  I heard the words you are trying to let the things of this world captive your heart.  Your love instead of Jesus.  My heart was broken.  My eyes saw.  My ears heard.  My heart confessed Lord I seek others instead of you.  The Lover of my soul.

Depression is being pressed down.  The weight lifted.  I prayed Lord may I see your beauty.  I delighted in Him.  Seeing fresh flowers, beautiful sunrises and lovely music.  Once again my heart sings.  My burdens are light. 

Because of the gospel and the resurrection of Christ.  I know He lives.  He knows my future.  The future of those whom I love.  I can trust in Him.  Rest and lean into Him.  Proclain victory in Christ our risen Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7