Monday, April 20, 2015

Lord Change Me!



Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.



What does this verse mean?  What is a happy life?  Why do I do the things I do?  How do I influence, good or bad, those around me? Do people feel safe with me?  Can they be open and honest with me? God is changing me?  Will it be enough or do I still need my Savior?  What is just , do the next thing?  Can I move out of my comfort zone and love somebody?  Am I more about words than I am actions?  Is faith really dead without works?  What do I doubt and believe about God that affects my every day living?  How do I impose that on others?  Is it about me or God?  Are my eyes and heart fixed on Him?  Why have I been paranoid for the last 18 years?  Is faith enough?  Do I live like a slave or a child of the King!  Please Lord, change me...

I have been thinking a lot about writing to you.  About the time I would get a thought, the Lord would be teaching me something else.  I still don't have my thoughts together but I wanted to encourage you to be quiet and be still and silent, but then go about life with all you have in you.  If I don't enjoy Him now, can I rejoice in Him then?  Why do I long for heaven...Perfection, no more pain, Jesus!

A few of my family just took a trip and it was one of the most meaningful ones, I have ever taken with them.  I want to share a few of the pictures.  Blessings friends.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7