Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christ has fulfilled the Law for us


The righteousness of Christ is ours by faith...Christ alone.




Hope deferred makes the heart sick...

Has this Christmas brought about joy or sadness.  In either we can
have hope.  When we lose hope our hearts become sick, depressed.

Christ has come and this holiday is my hope, even in the missing of my parents, the lost of our first born child.  Missing my grands...A mind that is only learning how to be renewed and a body that just doesn't work as it use to do.  I have come to see that God is so for me.  His blessings over come me to the point of having joy in the midst of the struggles of a broken world.

I am learning my attitude of hope for the things to come has given me great joy but gives joy to those I am with.  It is contagious.  So I have learned to step out of my comfort. Situations that are out of my control and trust that God is bigger.  More tremendous are His plans for me than I can imagine.  To do the hard things first and see what surprises God will bring my way.  He will bring people into my life to share about the love of God in sending His Son.  To share His blessing and goodness.  

I have learned to see how God is using people in what seems their ordinary lives to bring joy and hope in no matter what life they have.  It all is a gift.

I have hope....










Some of my favorites from Christmas past.  I have hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7