Friday, November 24, 2017

The Wonder of Christ is Captivating



Has the WONDER of God diminished in you?

AS THE FATHER DRAWS YOU INTO HIS PRESENCE, IT WILL CHANGE YOU.

SEEING THE FATHER'S LOVE FOR YOU, IN SENDING, HIS ONE AND ONLY SON, JESUS TO EARTH TO LIVE AND DIE IN YOUR PLACE.  TO BRING YOU TO HIM...  YOU ARE GOD'S GIFT, THE FATHERS, GIFT TO HIS SON.

Take time to be still, listen, wait, pray and pray and wait.  Enjoy, delight in Jesus and His creation.  He turns the hearts of Kings.  If HE, continues to change my heart he can yours.  Even if you struggle as I do, you can have great joy in the Lord, by the gospel.  You are the righteousness of Christ, in Him.  Satan will try to rob you of joy of sharing this good news.  You are much worse than you think.  You are more loved than you know.  I think this was first said by C.S. Lewis.  But we adopt it, whomever it was, today.  it is the gospel throughout the bible.  Our hearts burn for our coming of the Lord...2,000 years ago and today.

OUR JOY OF TODAY DOES NOT LAST THROUGH TOMORROW.  IT IS LIKE THE MANNA OF THE ISRAELITES.    
THE FRESH, FREEDOM OF THE GOSPEL IS FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY.







I prayed a simple prayer...God may your love burn within me.

The people God used, the prayers and teaching He gave me that

followed has given me an awe of the great love of God.

May we prepare our hearts for our King, for Jesus has come. 

Advent is approaching.

God is a jealous God.  Yes, patient, loving, kind, but He has come

to rescue us. He is crazy with love for us and nothing can stop Him. 

He longs to be with us.  To be our Savior daily.  We are saved once 

but He rescues us over and over again.








When the days of evil come.  He will fight for you.  He has given 

us weapons in His word and His Spirit.

Self control, the Spirit
Stand firm in the truth of the gospel,
Eph 6 in His Word
Worship
Thanksgiving
Prayer of friends and our own
The righteousness of Christ that is ours
We have the very mind of Christ.
He keeps His promises.
He delights to give us good gifts.



Speak truth to your heart and mind, believe, claim what is yours in 

                                      "JESUS".

When you are too weak to pray, Jesus is praying.  He is fighting

The Spirit groans for redemption.  He gives us the very prayers to 


pray.


Darkness can not remain in the light.  We can fight darkness or we

can ask our God to move us into His marvelous light.  We can resist

the Devil and draw near to God.

So we can celebrate.  In due time, as you wait on Him, He will 

you wings like eagles.  He will raise you up out of the pit.  

God rescues the oppressed and sets the captive free.  He brings rest

to the weary.  Boldness and gentleness to faithless.  He heals our 

wounds.

When things were hard for me mentally...I prayed, Lord, I know 

are perfecting your bride.  I know you are purifying my faith and

giving me perseverance.  I fought to not lose hope and the Spirit

would remind me my hope is in Jesus not in an easy circumstance.

Our joy is not in the world but in Jesus.  The joy of the Lord is our

strength.



THE VICTORY  HAS BEEN WON...




No comments:

Post a Comment

He placed HIs love on me. It is that love that is seeing me through...

Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7