Thursday, July 18, 2013
Discouraged
I met with Martha,and my cousin today about the book. There is a big error in printing the book. I cannot sell it this way. I don't know what I am going to do with the books because of this huge error. PLease pray some thoughts come to me that I can use it as it is in some way. It was not cheap to have them self published and don't feel I can invest in any more prints at this time because of that. I am probably going to have it on e book. I just thought isn't it a thing that a lady with a messed up life would print a messed up book. Like I said God uses crooked sticks. Hope and pray he uses this. I sure do appreciate your prayers and suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LETS BE REAL... No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us. One of the thing...
"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7
-
Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...
-
Phil 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto hi...
-
B roken is B eautiful Who I am is who I believe I am to be Almost two years ago I wrote I was packing my bags and finding out who I re...
No comments:
Post a Comment