Do you have a special place? One where you can meditate and be alone with God? Sit with a friend? I like to create special places for myself and others. I like this one especially. The chairs I have had for many years. The table came from a junk store, cheap. The large glass globe was a gift. Also the lantern was a gift we got at a great end of the summer sale last year. A friend of mind but a strain of Christmas lights in it by some floral wire. The other flaming pot is the only thing new. I found it at a bargain store. The other globes I have collected over the years.
Use your imagination. Look in magazines or other peoples special places for ideas. I also have a water fountain that was an end of the summer sale years ago, I love. And chimes that were a gift. It is so tranquil. I will pray for you tonight to have a place you can go and just be. God especially meets me there as I retreat there throughout my day. Especially in the evenings. It is a place of rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LETS BE REAL... No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us. One of the thing...
"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7
-
Letting go I don't pretend to understand it. But there is something to surrendering, letting go. Some how when we let go and give...
-
Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...
-
Not just survive but thrive “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatso...
No comments:
Post a Comment