Never Alone
 |
Never Alone
All I am wanting to do is sleep. I don't think it is depression. Even though these last few days have been really hard. When I am like this I feel really alone. I can't enter into relationship. Do activities or my duty.
I have no energy mentally or physically to do anything. I can't even concentrate enough to read. I tried to listen to sermons but I fall asleep. The other night I was talking to my daughter and I fell asleep on the phone with her. Then later with a friend.
My husband says I talk drugged. I think my medication needs lowering. Sometimes the better you are feeling the less medication you need. I have a call into my doctor.
This feeling of being alone is the hardest thing to cope with. No one can really walk with me through this. I wonder why the Lord does not remove it? But one thing I know is He walks with me through this. He may not remove the hard circumstances but He does walk with me through them. I am never alone. One thing, with the help of the Spirit, I am able to do. I am able to fix my eyes on the Father and His love for me. He is relentless and never changing. I can rest there. In His precious affections for me. My mind may say I am alone. But my heart tells me I am
NEVER ALONE! |
LETS BE REAL... No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us. One of the thing...
"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7
-
Letting go I don't pretend to understand it. But there is something to surrendering, letting go. Some how when we let go and give...
-
Dear friends I have prayed for you many times that you may not lose heart. Phil 4:13 Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through a...
-
Not just survive but thrive “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are TRUE, whatsoever things are HONEST, whatsoever things are JUST, whatso...
No comments:
Post a Comment