Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beautiful Mind


             

                                               1 Cor. 2:16  But we have the mind of Christ.
                                 
There are days that are harder than others for us all.  I think the ones that upset me the most are when I have intrusive thoughts.  They are unwanted thoughts.  Some go from, you can't do anything right.  To something that is just awful.  It depends on how I am doing whether I can stop the thoughts or not.  If I am doing really well  I can recognize them.  Then tell myself the truth.
These thoughts, I have noticed, come when I am fearful.  I never knew I was fearful before I came  in touch with who I am.  Living out of denial.

Phil 4:8 tells us to think on whatever is true, honorable, right , pure, whatever is lovely, of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything is worthy of praise to dwell on these things.  I cannot do this apart from my relationship and dependence on God.  When I am close to His heart I actually can begin to think what He thinks.  Hurt when He hurts.  Long for what He longs for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

          LETS BE REAL...   No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us.       One of the thing...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7