Sunday, August 16, 2026

  •  

                                                  THE GREAT "I AM"

                                                  Lets Be Real...

                                  

 "GOD IS WITH US AND WILL NEVER LEAVE US". 

 

 

 

 

 

No matter our struggle and no matter how long our struggles may last.

 

 

 

 




  
Sun, Aug 16 at 4:26 PM
One of the things I would like to share with you in trying to redeem and heal from my psychotic times years ago was where was God in all of this.  I came to the conclusion to know that in my psychotic state that I was not hearing God talk and I was not seeing Him.  So my question was where was He in those times especially.

I have come to understand that God lives in me and He will never leave or forsake me so how much more can I know that He was with me then just like any other time in my life.

It was comforting to know that God never changes.  He is the same God all of my days.

It has been a difficult time when it seemed difficulties would never end and I might never change for the better.  Times when my mind would just not stop.  My prayer for peace became even more precious.  God held on to me during those times to know Grace will be sufficient each day and my growth is His work.  He who began a good work will complete.

At this point I began again to speak truth to myself as much as needed.  I felt blessed to be able to get up, function, care for my family and their needs that I could help with.  I was not passively letting thoughts beat me up but intentionally reading, speaking, singing, dancing, meditating, working, sharing with friends and that is where I am today.  Reminding myself who God is and who I am and worship Him for it.  He has began to show me His hand in answering prayers and being confident in His unchangeable love for me.  Greater is He who is in me!  I went from how can I get up to I will be glad to face a new day.  Remembering His faithful as to who He is and what He promises to do was my hope not a change of circumstances during the hard times.

We have a loving God, Abba, Shepherd, Spirit who will keep hope alive and radically pursue us when we don't know how but He will make a way!  

We have gone through elections, grands, marriages, physical health for me and Danny, mental struggles, loss of ones I love and yet God remains faithful.

Deut. 31:8

The Lord Himself goes ahead of you and stays near.

He will not fail you, abandon you, or leave you without strength.

So do not be overwhelmed or discouraged, for His hand will steady you.

His help will sustain you, and His presence will carry you though every step before you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                    THE GREAT "I AM"                                                   Lets Be Rea...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7