Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Surprised by Grace

Things have been pretty hard for a while for my family.  I was to start a new volunteer job yesterday.  And I did start.  I was full of fear and dread not knowing what to expect.  To my great joy the people were wonderful and I was so happy doing the things they ask me to do.

God wants to give us good gifts.  I wasted all that time in fear.  Everything the Father has is ours because we belong to Jesus.  Even the hard stuff is a plan for good.  God is good all the time and loves us beyond words.  As He loves Jesus. Instead of expecting the worse we should expect good gifts. I believe it pleases the Father to give us good things.   Anticipate to be surprised by Grace.

John 16:15  All things whatever the Father has are mine;
therefore I said that he takes of mine, and will declare it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

          LETS BE REAL...   No matter our struggles or how long we struggle God will never leave us or give up on us.       One of the thing...

"The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7